Advance Open Water
Dive deeper, stay down longer with efficient fin kick and buoyancy control, night and wreck dive exploration, navigate your dive. How cool is that. Take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course and dive with more confidence.
- Medically and physically fit
- Student must have an Open Water certification
- Read pre-selected 5 chapters from the Advance Open Water manual and to complete the Knowledge Review question after each chapter
- No theory exam required for this course
- 5 Dives (from shore or from boat)
- Deep Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy and Underwater Navigation are mandatory making up 3 of the 5 dives
- It’s recommended the balance 2 dives to be a Night Dive, Wreck Dive, Drift Diving or Fish Identification.
A certified PADI Instructor will guide and teach students in all the above. A minimum of 3 days is required to complete the PADI Open Water Advance course (AOW).
Important Note: - Students are recommended to book Ferry that arrive early morning and Ferry that depart in the afternoon on the last day to have sufficient time to complete the course