PADI Open Water Course
It’s Fun, It’s Exciting It’s an Adventure. Learn to dive and get certified as a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver. Not only will you learn a new skill to explore the marine world but this new adventure will see you to new destinations and making new friends.
- Medically and physically fit
- Student will undergo a swim test up to 200m and require to float/tread water for 10 minutes
- Student are require to watch the PADI Open Water Video module 1 to 3 prior to confine water training and watch remaining modules 4 & 5 in due course.
- Student needs to acquire dive theory knowledge by reading the PADI Open Water manual and to complete the Knowledge Review questions after each chapter (total of 5 chapters) and some quizzes.
- In confine water student will be taught the necessary emergency and life-saving skills
- 4 Open Water dives (from shore and/or from boat)
- Maximum depth to 18 meters
- Sit for the Open Water Theory Final Exam
A certified PADI Instructor will guide and teach students in all the above. A minimum of 4 days is required to complete the PADI Open Water course (OW).
Important Note: - Students are recommended to book Ferry that arrive early morning and Ferry that depart in the afternoon on the last day to have sufficient time to complete the course