Learn how to manage emergency, learn diving skill to help others and you may just save a life. Rescue is a fun course to learn but the same time, challenging. Emergency and dive accident scenarios will be created for students to experience and to manage each scenario in the best possible manner to save the victim.
- Medically and physically fit
- Student must have an Advance Open Water certification
Rescue Diver will be taught the following
- Self Rescue
- Tired Diver Tow
- Panicked Diver
- Response from shore, boat or dock
- Distressed Diver Underwater
- Missing Diver
- Surfacing the Unresponsive Diver
- Unresponsive Diver at the Surface
- First Aid for Pressure-Related Injuries and Oxygen Administration.
A certified PADI Instructor will guide and teach students in all the above. A minimum of 4 days is required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course (RD)
Mandatory : It’s a requirement that students is trained in CPR and First Aid within the last 2 years in order to qualify for the PADI Rescue Diver course. If students are not trained in CPR and First Aid care, they are required to take the Emergency First Respondent (EFR) course.
Important Note: - Students are recommended to book Ferry that arrive early morning and Ferry that depart in the afternoon on the last day to have sufficient time to complete the course